Bangiya Sangeet Parishad has a number of Welfare schemes
for Centres-in-charge of affiliated centres.
- Reservation of Hospital bed at Howrah T. B. Hospital
and Thakurpukur Cancer Research Centre has already
- Needy centres-in-charge are given financial assistance
to perform the last rites of their parents.
- Financial Assistance is also provided to needy centres-in-charge
for marriage ceremonies of their daughter.
- Efforts are under way to reserve beds at every district
level hospitals in West Bengal.
- Annual painting exhibition is arranged at recognized
art gallery and opportunity is given to the teachers
and students to display their works.
- The library facility of Parishad is available to
the teachers and music lovers.